Attendance Office Staff

Mrs. Lisa Kells
Assistant Principal

Mrs. Gina Corrow
AP Secretary, Attendance

Mrs. Nakia Davis
Attendance Assistance II


Excused Absences.pdf
Student Attendance Law.pdf

Clearing Absences:
To clear your student's absence, please email or have your student bring a signed note withing 5 days of absence.  The email or note must include the following information: Student Name, Student ID, Reason for absence, Parent Name, Date of Absence and Date of Note.  Email must be written from the email address on file with the school 

Excused Absences:
When students are absent for a reason specified in the law that permits the absence to be counted as an excused absence, they are not penalized, even though the school district does not receive funding for that day.

1. Illness or Injury (10 days max per year) after that a physician's note will be required.
2. An Order of Isolation directed by a county. (Contagious disease)
3. Medical, Dental, Optometric, or Chiropractic appointments. (Require a doctor's note for verification).
4. A funeral service (mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, daughter, son, brother, sister or relative living in household)
5. Failure to present evidence of immunization (may not exceed 5 days)
6. Evidence of head lice (3 to 5 days and verified clear)
7. An illness or medical appointment of the student's own child of whom the student is the custodial parent.

Additional Excused Personal Reasons: See Excused Absences.pdf

Checking Student Out Early (through Attendance Office):
Parent or legal guardian are the only individuals that can check a student out of school early.  Or, written consent from the parent/guardian allowing another person (sister, cousin, grandparent, family friend) to check the student out of school.  18 year older students can sign them self out of school without permission from parent.

Enrollment for new students is done by appointment only.  Call to schedule an appointment at (951) 788-7203 or email 

Enrollment Packets:
Registration Packet English.pdf
Registration Packet Spanish.pdf 

Required documents needed at enrollment appointment: 
- Parent/guardian Photo ID
- Student Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (Must include TDAP booster)
- Transcript from prior school
- 2 Proof of Residence 
Acceptable Document
Escrow Papers
Lease/rental agreement with receipt from property owner
Mortgage Statement
Proof of Insurance - car, home, etc.
Electronic payment receipt of monthly payments or security deposit or cancelled checks
Statement from medical provider
Mail from state or federal government agencies (i.e. Medi-Cal, food stamps, court ordered child support, DMV registration, jury summons, taxes, voter registration, etc.
Court documents regarding foster care, guardianship, custody orders
Not Acceptable Documents
Cable, Water, Electric, Trash, Telephone/Cell Bill
Credit Card Statement
Junk Mail
Drivers License
Restraining Orders
- IEP or 504 (If applicable)
- Guardianship or Caregiver Affidavit (If person enrolling student is not on birth certificate)

Note: Foster or Group Home Students must first enroll with RUSD at the Central Registration Center located at 5700 Arlington Ave, Riverside CA 92504
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.