Current Poly Students - Transcript Requests
Parchment is used for transcript requests for any reason including transcripts  that need to be sent directly to colleges or organizations or for pick up by the student.

Parchment Website:
Note: You must create an account in order to request a transcript.
Former Poly Students - Records Request

Alum or former Poly students in need of records must submit a request through the following district website:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.